Thursday 21 February 2013

Rimmel London's Apocalips

Yesterday I bought lip gloss,yes lip gloss i don't usually buy it;but when i was looking at rimmel London's lipstick range i saw apocalips in a range of colours.I hadn't heard of it before and i asked my friend (who was with me at the time) if she had known about it and she told me that it was a super pigmented lip gloss.Pigmented eyeshadows are the best of quality and i liked the sound of pigmented lip gloss.I tried a bit on my hand and saw the results for myself,i needed to buy it! I bought the lipgloss in the shade apocalips,the same name of shade then the title.

The texture of the lip gloss was most surprising it is all most like a creamy lipstick,all the better as I'm not a big fan of lip gloss. Applying the lip gloss is just like applying lipstick so you would have to be a bit more careful putting it on.The lip gloss does not stay on you if you eat but it stays on if you drink,if you weren't eating it would roughly stay on you for 12h if you applied it twice with two layers.

I bought this lip gloss in my local boots store,I'd say you could buy it in superdrug also why not try their websites aswell. The price of apocalips is £5.99(:





No comments:

Post a Comment