Tuesday 19 February 2013

Kohl eyeliner-by Topshop

How I found It    
A few weeks back i went online and decided to look at topshop (i wasn't planning to buy anything) after i had looked at the clothes i moved on to the make up,i needed a brand new eyeliner and i initially thought i was going to find a good enough eyeliner in super drug or boots but i came across a eyeliner on topshop. I knew the make up range was good as i had a few of there products before.I looked at the reviews and the over all rating was 4.5 out of 5 i read some of the reviews and every one of them reviews had good points.  
 
 
My thoughts
The Kohl eyeliner has great definition and that was what i wanted in a good liner! I have to say the eyeliner is very pigmented and smooth.It glided along my eye amazingly and was really easy to use also it is very easy to sharpen. I will defiantly be investing in another one of these very soon!!!! 
 

Prices
The Kohl eyeliner is £4.00 each if you are purchasing it online at www.Topshop.co.uk it will be £4.00 extra for postage and packaging ,so it would probably be easier to go to your local store and buy one there.
 
 
 
colours
The colour i purchased was coal (black) the other two colours available are sable (brown) or slate (grey)

1 comment:

  1. Nice colour, I think id have to buy loads for £4.00 packaging :) nice blog

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete